Almudena de la Mata participó en el encuentro virtual sobre “Uses of DLT/Blockchain in various industries”, organizado por Silicon Valley Arbitration and Mediation Center.
“This is the second in a series of roundtables focused on the current status of the DLT/blockchain industry, the legal transactions that arise from it, and the dispute resolution mechanisms relied upon by users, developers and other parties. The event will take place on Friday 19 March 2021 from 14:00 to 15:30 UTC. We will learn from leading experts in the field about real-life applications of DLT/Blockchain (not possibilities, but concrete experiences), which organizations across different industries are using Blockchain technology and how. The format will be a dynamic exchange among the panelists followed by questions and comments from the audience.”
The panelists were:
- Almudena de la Mata, Blockchain Intelligence
- Shola Oyewole, United Therapeutics Corp.
- Pat O’Meara, Inveniam Capital Partners
- Jin Qian, Rivtower
- Cornel Vintila, Aurachain
- Karl Hennessee, Airbus & SVAMC (co-moderator)
- Ucheora Onwuamaegbu, ArentFox & SVAMC (co-moderator)